Removing your IP address from Mail.Ru's blacklist
Your IP address was probably blocked due to improper software settings which allowed hackers to anonymously distribute spam.
Please send the information below to your server admin in order to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
- Mail servers must be properly protected against unauthorized and anonymous use.
- . For servers providing user accounts:
- must not allow use of spoofed envelope-from headers, which differ from an authorized user's account;
- the headers must include information about the authorized user who send the email.
Received: from username [192.168.10.27]
(Authenticated sender: firstname.lastname@example.org)
by smtp.domain.ru (Postfix)
Thu, 21 Apr 2011 08:58:21 +0400 (MSD)
- Direct connections from web scripts to Mail.Ru MX-servers are not allowed. These email messages should be sent through a local SMTP web server or separate SMTP server that complies with the previously mentioned points.
If these recommendations are not observed, then access will not be granted.
Обновлено 23 ноября 2021 г.
Was this information helpful?