May 23, 2018
LLC Mail.ru (registered at Moscow, Leningradskiy prospect, 39, bldg. 79, 125167) respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. LLC Mail.ru may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the Mail.ru Agent accounts, Groups, Links to Mail.ru Agent Lists and messages posted on the Mail.ru Agent Message Boards of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the Mail.ru Agent service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify LLC Mail.ru by providing LLC Mail.ru's copyright agent the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work.
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on the Mail.ru Agent site where the material that you claim is infringing is located.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
LLC Mail.ru's agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on this Web site can be reached as follows:
||Moscow, Leningradskiy prospect, 39, bldg. 79, 125167