Terms of Postmaster Use
This service (hereinafter referred to as "Service") is created for administrators of domain names of Internet websites which are used for mailings to Mail.ru users. Offering Service, LLC VK pursues the goal of improving the quality of Mail.ru service.
Service is provided "as it is". LLC VK does not guarantee that Service will function continually and flawlessly, meet any of your expectations or demands. The responsibility of LLC VK is limited only by explicit guarantees and obligations. Neither the fact of providing Service, nor these Terms should be construed as LLC VK accepting any obligations. LLC VK has the right but not obliged to provide the opportunity to use Service. LLC VK has the right to discontinue or terminate Service at any time without a notice. The sender of emails is responsible for the information provided for the use of Service to be accurate and up-to-date.
When setting up Service additional "Feedback Loops" ("FBL") option, as well as while using other possibilities in Postmaster interface you should comply with the following conditions:
- The information provided for FBL setting must be accurate and up-to-date.
- The information contained in FBL reports can not be published or given to third parties. In particular, it can not be used for direct contacts with Users and for additional mailings connected with User clicking "Spam" button. The same is true for unsubscribe processing via List-Unsubscribe header.
- Use of FBL does not give any advantage in solving deliverability requests.
- The functionality of Postmaster interface must be used as intended:
- do not use a special X-Mailru-Msgtype/X-Postmaster-Msgtype tag for each email. This tag is used to devide the statistics by types of emails;
- users who tapped "Spam" button should be immediately removed from the subscription database right after receiving FBL-report.
In case of violation of the terms of FBL use LLC VK has the right to stop sending FBL-reports, as well as to block mailings partially or completely.
Starting to use Service you unconditionally agree with the stated terms.
March 04, 2022