You can automatically forward incoming mail to other email address.
To set up email forwarding:
- Go to your mailbox;
- Go to Forwarding section of your account settings;
- Enter the email address you want to forward your messages to;
You can specify up to 3 comma-separated addresses.
- Check Don’t keep copy in Inbox if you don’t want to save messages in Mail.Ru;
- Enter your account password;
- Click Save;
- Within 72 hours, reply to the confirmation message we will send to the forwarding address.
Note: mail will be forwarded only after you confirm the forwarding address.
To stop forwarding, click Cancel next to the forwarding address.
After changing settings, enter your account password and click Save changes.