“Mail Settings” → “Autoresponder”
In this section, you will be able to set an auto-reply to incoming messages.
To set up an auto-reply:
- Set the switch into the “ON” position.
- Under “From” section, specify the time when the autoresponder should start working.
- Check the box next to “to” if you wish to set the time when the autoresponder should stop working.
- Under “Send replies” set the hours when auto-replies should be sent. If you want the auto-reply to work around the clock, check the “Anytime” box.
- Enter the text of your auto-reply. It cannot exceed 2048 characters.
- Click “Save”.
The auto-reply message will be sent to each sender once in 12 hours, not to every message. In other words, if the sender sends you several emails within 12 hours, he will receive an auto-reply only to the first message.
If you use an email client, we recommend setting up an auto-reply not in the client, but in the web interface, since email clients do not support sending auto-replies from Mail.Ru servers.