If you are asked:
- to enter your account password;
- to send a text message to activate your account;
- to send a text message to confirm your account activity;
- to send a text message to unblock your account;
- to send a text message to receive a prize,
this is most probably a SCAM message!
MAIL.RU NEVER ASKS ITS USERS TO SEND PASSWORDS OR SEND ANY TEXT MESSAGES even if they are described as free. Learn more about known scams or fraud contests.
Mail.Ru contacts its users to congratulate with New Year, birthday or to inform about new functions. Such messages never ask you to follow a link or send a text message to view the contents.
If you’ve received a scam message, please send it to Customer Support with all headers by filling in this form to make our spam filters better!