Sometimes hackers use Mail.ru name to send scam messages.
Follow our tips to ensure your safety:
- The information about the contest has to be presented by Mail.ru;
- The page for the contest has to be on mail.ru domain, e. g., contest_name.mail.ru;
- Messages about the contest can be sent only from firstname.lastname@example.org addresses;
- You can be a winner only if you’ve participated in a contest (by sending your photos, videos, texts, etc.) since we DO NOT have contests like You’re the 10,000,000 Mail.ru user;
- You can see the official results on the contest_name.mail.ru;
- We will never ask you to send any text messages (even if they are described as free) or pay for your prize delivery – Mail.ru always pays for prize delivery itself.
If you’ve received a scam message, please send it to Customer Support with all headers by filling in this form to make our spam filters better!