I cannot sign in to my email. What should I do?
If after entering the username and password you see the error “Invalid username or password”:
- Check if the username is correct
- Check that the domain name is selected correctly
- Make sure you enter the password in the correct language and in the correct case
- Check that the Caps Lock key is not pressed
I do not remember the email name. What should I do?
Unfortunately, we cannot recover this information for you. Try to remember the email name using our tips:
- Ask the people with whom you exchanged messages. They may find messages received from you and tell you the name of your email.
- Check your settings in social networks, online stores and Apple ID. Perhaps your email is connected to your account on some of these websites.
- If your browser is configured to automatically save usernames and passwords, try finding the name of your email in the saved data.
- Search your other email accounts — you may have forwarded yourself messages from the email you've forgotten.
I forgot my password. What should I do?
If you have connected a phone number to the email account, and the two-factor authentication is disabled, you can log in using a one-time SMS code. When you enter an invalid password, Mail will suggest that you log in using a one-time code: a pop-up window will appear next to the login form. Request a code and enter it instead of a password.
If you haven't connected a phone number to the email account, click “Забыли пароль?”. On the page that opens, enter your login and select the domain in the drop-down list.
Depending on the information you specified for access restoration, you can choose one of the following methods:
|Send a password recovery link to additional mail
Select the email address to which you want to send a recovery link and click “Restore”. A link will be sent to the selected address. By clicking on this link, you will be able to change the password for your email.
If you do not have access to the specified email accounts, click “I do not have access to the specified email accounts” to select a different recovery method.
|Send a password recovery code to your phone
Select the phone number to which you would like to send an SMS with a recovery code and click “Get a code by SMS”. Enter the received code in the appropriate field. Enter a new password.
If you do not have access to the specified phones, click “I do not have access to the specified phones” to select a different recovery method.
Once you set a new password, check the personal data that would be necessary for password recovery in the future. Confirm the data by clicking “Yes”, or delete it by clicking “No”. Please note that it is necessary to confirm all the data on the page this way.
If you are unable to recover the password on your own or if you have not provided any data for recovery, fill in the password recovery form.