With Mail.Ru, you can connect several email accounts of different service providers. Switching between the accounts only takes two clicks: no need to enter the username and password every time.
To connect an email account:
- Log into one of your email accounts.
- Click the email name in the upper right corner of the page.
- Click “Add an email account”.
- Click on the logo of the provider of your other email, or click “Other” if your provider is not listed.
- Enter the full name of the email account.
- Enter the password.
- Check the “Remember me” box so that you do not need to enter the password when switching between accounts.
- Click “Login” or “Continue”.
In the Mail.Ru interface, you can connect up to 10 email accounts.
To switch from one email account to another, click on the email name and in the drop-down list select the email account you want to log into. The number of unread messages is displayed next to the email account name.
To log out of an email account, click next to its name in the drop-down list. You will be taken to the Mail.Ru main page.
To log out of all email accounts, click “Sign out” in the upper right corner.