To ensure email security on your smartphone, follow these recommendations:
- Enable smartphone screen lock.
- Set up remote control over your device. In case your phone is lost or stolen, this will let you determine its location, turn on the alarm, completely lock the device or even wipe the data stored on it.
- Install an antivirus. Configure it to update antivirus databases and scan the device automatically.
- Use data encryption and VPN connection on your smartphone, if supported.
- Be careful about connection to public Wi-Fi networks.
- Do not turn on Bluetooth unless needed.
- Do not install apps from unknown sources.
- Do not open messages from unknown senders. Do not follow any links in suspicious messages, do not open or download any files attached to them.
- Do not share your passwords or personal information with third parties.
Please note: we cannot guarantee stable app performance on jailbroken or rooted devices.